We have 2 orders of business:
1) I will not be posting on SCL on Wednesday. I will be posting on THURSDAY. I thought I would step in and save you some grief. I can't imagine the rioting and looting that might ensue if you went over to SCL looking for me and I wasn't there. Imagine the disappointment for Idaho, only in it's infancy on this site. Idaho, let me tell you what everyone who reads my site regularly already knows: a) I need therapy for narcissism and 2) I don't lie to my readers, ever.
But in light of the confusion I'd like to make it up to you....
2) A CONTEST! A CONTEST!! A CONTEST!!! And right on the heels of "The Trash Can of Terrific"! (Which really ended up being a "Pencil Cup of Crap". But, don't tell the contest winners. I'm pretty sure they don't have their gift yet, but only because it's still sitting on my kitchen counter...) Since it's fairly obvious that Jon Acuff has gone utterly postal and decided to let you-know-who post on his site I think we need to have a contest. All you have to do is guess what topic I'm writing about for his site on Thursday. I will watch the comments for this post from now until Thursday, 12 a.m. on the West Coast. You may ask me "yes" or "no" questions to help narrow down the topic. The 3 people who either guess the topic or guess closest will win. For example, imagine you ask, "Is the topic related to missions?" (which it's not but play along) and I say "yes", that's not enough to win. You have to break it down, piece by piece..."Is it about ethnic food?" Yes. "Is it about fried Gopher?" No. "Is it about getting sick?" Yes. "Is it about getting a parasite on a mission trip?" YES!! YOU WIN!! The first 3 people who guess the right answer will win, based on the time their correct answer was posted to blogger.
I can't reveal what you will win because it is directly related to the post topic. I know that's risky but since when don't you like free stuff?
So here we go... You've got a day and a half starting NOW.... Let the questions begin!!!!!
- Bible College - Be Afraid (7)
- Bible Study/Women's Ministry (2)
- cats (2)
- children (3)
- Contests and Give Aways (15)
- cooties (1)
- crazy people (1)
- DC Talk (1)
- Easter (2)
- Good God/Bad Church (3)
- Halloween (5)
- Jesus Voice Over Vintage 21 (1)
- Marriage (3)
- May I Suggest/New to SFL (1)
- My Family (8)
- Poop (1)
- Pranks (2)
- Secular Songs With Christian Lyrics - oh please (4)
- Stacy's Story (5)
- Wet Your Pants Funny Stuff (3)
- Why "Stacy From Louisville" (1)