Thursday, January 29, 2009
I've never pooped a butterfly but I'm sure that's nice. And, kids, I could use a little nice today. Or at least a vacation from reality.
A huge ice and snow storm came through Louisville Tuesday and Wednesday. SFL headquarters is without power as of yesterday afternoon, which is more spectacular than I can say. Much of the city is shut down, without power and roads are filled with broken and uprooted trees.
We're looking at about 7 days without power. Every hotel room in the city is filled. We're trying to figure out what to do.
Sorry for the short post. In the meantime, can we come stay with you?
Posted by Stacy from Louisville at 5:32 AM
- Bible College - Be Afraid (7)
- Bible Study/Women's Ministry (2)
- cats (2)
- children (3)
- Contests and Give Aways (15)
- cooties (1)
- crazy people (1)
- DC Talk (1)
- Easter (2)
- Good God/Bad Church (3)
- Halloween (5)
- Jesus Voice Over Vintage 21 (1)
- Marriage (3)
- May I Suggest/New to SFL (1)
- My Family (8)
- Poop (1)
- Pranks (2)
- Secular Songs With Christian Lyrics - oh please (4)
- Stacy's Story (5)
- Wet Your Pants Funny Stuff (3)
- Why "Stacy From Louisville" (1)