This is Sawyer at 3. He's pouting. You would be too if you had me for a mom.
One day, when he was 3, we had taken his sister to Kindergarten and he was unusually quiet. Sawyer is never quiet. He was actually kind of sad and on the verge of tears.
"What's wrong, Buddy?" I asked.
With complete sincerity he asked, "When I get big will my wee-wee fall off like Hailey's did?"
You know it took everything I had in me not to fall over laughing.
"No," I said. "Your wee-wee will never fall off. You will have it forever."
Obvious relief filled his face as he said, "That's good cause I love my wee-wee. It's my favorite thing."
"Yes, Honey. I know." And he gave me a big hug of relief.
So let's talk kids. What's the funniest thing you ever heard a child say?
- Bible College - Be Afraid (7)
- Bible Study/Women's Ministry (2)
- cats (2)
- children (3)
- Contests and Give Aways (15)
- cooties (1)
- crazy people (1)
- DC Talk (1)
- Easter (2)
- Good God/Bad Church (3)
- Halloween (5)
- Jesus Voice Over Vintage 21 (1)
- Marriage (3)
- May I Suggest/New to SFL (1)
- My Family (8)
- Poop (1)
- Pranks (2)
- Secular Songs With Christian Lyrics - oh please (4)
- Stacy's Story (5)
- Wet Your Pants Funny Stuff (3)
- Why "Stacy From Louisville" (1)